- Largest swimming pool on Seven Mile Beach with a swim-up snack and cocktail bar
- Outdoor hot tub
- Separate, shallow wading pool for small children
- Free wireless internet on site
- Office on property to assist with any problems, answer questions, and provide information on island restaurants, activities, and attractions (Office Hours Monday-Saturday)
- Non-smoking condos
- Accommodations for weddings and large groups
- Free off-street parking
- Barbeque grills
- Protected swimming cove with a snorkel reef just outside the cove
- Beach chairs
- Sunset Cove guests have access to resort amenities at the Margaritaville Beach Resort (fees may apply)
- Dive Shop on site – Dive training and trips available
- Additional bars, restaurants and shops on site or nearby
- Full kitchens
- Clothes washer and dryer in each unit
- Each condo has central air conditioning
- Free high-speed internet
- Maid services provided (some exclusions may apply)
- Cribs, rollaway beds and highchairs available
Seven Mile Beach
Sunset Cove Condominiums is located on the southern end of Seven Mile Beach close to George Town, Grand Cayman. Our oceanfront condos are less than 50 feet from water’s edge.
Sunset Cove offers the largest swimming pool on Seven Mile Beach with a swim-up snack and cocktail bar, a whirlpool and a children’s wading pool available for your enjoyment. The swim-up pool snack and cocktail bar is a great place to meet friends and make new ones.
Some of the best snorkeling on the island can be found just outside your patio or balcony right in front of the Sunset Cove Condominium property. Tropical fish are abundant in shallow water just offshore, as well as at the coral reef located a short swim into the sparkling waters of the Caribbean Sea. If you need equipment, it can be rented.
For the ultimate in snorkel fun, take a half or full-day trip into the North Sound. This trip always visits Stringray City, where you can feed and play with the stingrays in shallow water. Coral Gardens, Rum Point and other “captain’s favorites” make this the highlight of most vacations to Grand Cayman. Our staff can steer you toward the best boats.
5 O'Clock Somewhere Restaurant and Bar is located at the Sunset Cove Condominium swimming pool and it serves lunch, dinner and a variety of beverages for you to enjoy. There are many other restaurants to choose from, both within walking distance or a short drive. As restaurants change, we send a list of our current recommendations with your confirmation package.
See Also: Island Activities (snorkeling, golf, fishing, dining and more.)